RADEX – Your source for concrete scanning and detection
Radex Detection is a professional service company for detection of structural elements and defects in reinforced concrete. Since 2003, we have been offering highly accurate detection using X-Radar (dual-beam radar) technology, at a competitive rate.
We employ 9 highly trained radar technicians and own 11 radar systems in order to serve your needs better.
Our technicians do not use a "grid" or "carpet" , which allows us to have much higher precision and much better versatility. Radex can scan any structure (floor, ceiling, beam, column, tight corners, etc.)
With a total of more than 35 years of experience in the GPR field, as well as many publications and unique innovations, Radex offers a fast, precise and reliable service which helps engineers, architects or contractors with the following:
- Locating rebar in concrete (exact locations, spacing, cover and diameter)
- Locating any conduits in concrete and determining their characteristics (e.g. metal vs. PVC)
- Locating any other objects in concrete (e.g. PT cables, beams, walls, "honeycombs", junction boxes, etc.)
- Determining the level of corrosion in rebar and surrounding concrete
- Determining the thickness and/or shape of concrete structures
- Locating buried objects in the ground (e.g. oil tanks, pipes, conduits)
- Producing precise rebar drawings or corrosion maps of concrete structures.