RADEX DETECTION IS EXPANDING!
In order to better serve our customers, Radex Detection now has an office in Québec City.
Our new address is the following:
26 Chemin des Neiges,
Radex Detection can now offer the same quality service with qualified technicians without the extra transport fees between Montréal and Québec
We have already completed many projects in the Québec City area including:
- Corrosion Survey on 5 overpasses on Autoroute 40 (St-Augustin) (Transports Québec, CIMA+ and Aecon)
- Rebar location and condition assessment on Pont de l’Île d'Orléans (CIMA+)
- Scans and surveys of several Hydro-Québec stations in Québec and Lévis (Hydro-Québec)
- Locating post-tension cables in Henri-IV – Duplessis interchange (CIMA+)
- Several scans for coring and drilling (Garoy, CRT, Géni-Métal, …)
In addition, Québec City is a good launching pad for any projects in the North or East of the province of Québec. Radex Detection has completed many projects in Côte-Nord (Telus), Saguenay (Alcan/Rio Tinto Jonquière), Gaspésie (Hydro-Québec, Inspec-Sol), Chibougamau and James Bay, among others.